Good indian food

I 2nd the Mogul room in sharrowvale...I had a really yummy tiger prawn curry there a few weeks ago although the service was slightly slow. I thought Panahar in Fulwood was a bit boring and found the food average. I would go to their sister restaurant, Ranmoor Tandoori for a good informal meal. Have yet to try Ambar, will give it a go based on all the recommendations.

I used to take a group of Indian doctors out for dinner on a regular basis (part of my job) and they always chose to travel from the far side of Rotherham to go to Ambar. I don't think I've ever had a bad meal there.

I used to do the same job as you! And I also took some docs there - it seemed to be a favourite along with Mangala up Spital Hill.

I never hear anyone comment about Ambar thesedays - until now. I may just give it a go - it will be strange going back there though without having to show a video first!

I think Akbar's at Meadow ... whatever it's called, is easily the best in Sheffield. But it's a long way out that's the problem.

Archived