Looking for a lunch date

Try getting to know people on here first hun.

I doubt very much that someone would meet a complete stranger from here straight away.

Try the chat room at night etc or join in threads and you get to know people who you can chat to etc.

Good Luck

Try getting to know people on here first hun.

I doubt very much that someone would meet a complete stranger from here straight away.

Try the chat room at night etc or join in threads and you get to know people who you can chat to etc.

Good Luck

I'd go with this advice. Try going to a Forum meet first and meet people that way?

Answered my own question:

Ok I’m new to all this sp please be gentle with me!

You probably want to know a little about be if you’re looking here. Well I’m a 27 year old dad of two, currently not very happy, but hopefully that’ll change soon, maybe you can be the person to put a smile back on my face! As for physical looks I think I’m fairly average, short brown hair, blue eyes, average build, average weight, 5’11.

What else would you like to know?

Well my interests might be something you’d like to know, I like walking in the countryside, reading, eating out, going to the cinema and photography (although not enough time spent on that hobby at the moment!).

I don't think it is such a daft thread, tbh. I'd say someone who thinks you sound like her kind of man might well take a flier and meet you for a quick coffee and sandwich in Starbucks (or wherever you're proposing).

You could always let her have your phone number via PM so you could chat first.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Hello,

Any ladies out there fancy joining a nice genuine gent for lunch today in town?

Speak soon

x

PS you might like to consider changing your username to A1BoyfriendMaterial (tho it probably wouldn't all fit in) because 'unhappydad' isn't too likely to make anyone want to rush to spend time with you (not unless they're into wallowing and self-pitying).

PS you might like to consider changing your username to A1BoyfriendMaterial (tho it probably wouldn't all fit in) because 'unhappydad' isn't too likely to make anyone want to rush to spend time with you (not unless they're into wallowing and self-pitying).

I fully endorse this advice. 'Unhappydad' might well put a lot of prospective suitors off - people might think that you are going to be needy, clingy and miserable.

Nothing puts women (or men for hat matter) off more readily than the smell of deperation. (That's not meant to be unkind, by the way - and I'm not suggesting that you're desperate, just that others might pick up that impression.)

On a more positive note, I do think it's good to be upfront about the fact that you have kids.

Archived