If you were given £2,000 what would you buy?

I would spend it on someone to do some heavy one time gardening work for me so I could keep up with it myself after, the 2,000 wouldn't go too far for me as I need some big trees cutting down just for starters :mad:

Would like to go to Canada but not sure £2k enough for this trip so I would probably go to London for few days, stay in hotel. Would visit Brompton cemetery as my great Uncle Rex Warneford was buried there with full military honours after receiving VC and French Legion of Honour on same day for shooting down a zeppelin with an aeroplane in WWI and was killed few days later in a freak accident aged 23. Would also visit Natural History Museum and perhaps take in a show (Cats if it was on)

Hey

Say someone gives you £2,000. Not a massive amount but a nice amount all the same! You already have your holiday booked for this year, so what would you spend it on?

:)

Loads of new clothes for the kid's then probably spoil us to a new big television..

Archived