Anyone else had the flu- type bug?

I was like death warmed up for 3 days this week and my kid's started with it today - is it doing the rounds?

started with sore throat, developed as cough, massive snotty nose and achy bones/nausea - feel lot better today so it's a quick one

I was like death warmed up for 3 days this week and my kid's started with it today - is it doing the rounds?

started with sore throat, developed as cough, massive snotty nose and achy bones/nausea - feel lot better today so it's a quick one

I started with a sore throat, runny nose and ear on Tuesday. :gag: Felt shattered yesterday and not much better this morning. Hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow.

I started with a sore throat, runny nose and ear on Tuesday. :gag: Felt shattered yesterday and not much better this morning. Hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow.

poor thing, get some lemsip and ibuprofen down yer and go to bed - should feel better tomorrow - my daughter looks proper rough, I've even phoned in sick for her at school and I'm a hard hearted bugger

poor thing, get some lemsip and ibuprofen down yer and go to bed - should feel better tomorrow - my daughter looks proper rough, I've even phoned in sick for her at school and I'm a hard hearted bugger

Taken ibuprofen and still in my dressing gown. But I have done the ironing. ;)

A woman's work and all that.

Archived