Arch Bishop ranting again

Why religious leaders get their press space to comment on subjects that they are in no way qualified is beyond me. It seems there is much onus placed on people's opinions who also believe in imaginary beings.

Stick to your subject!

I was surprised he was on the radio in the car this morning.

They never ask me what I think, but I'm as elected as he is.

I also laughed at an unelected individual who believes things with no supporting evidence on a professional basis claiming that a coalition on elected people was illegitimate.

Is he a vampire, by the way, or is he not allowed anything sharp, or does he actually intend to look like the yeti that slept in a hedge?

This time it's about the government's plans for health and education. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13706710

So it takes him to say what we all know anyway. Why should he get his ugly mug in the media for saying what we all know is happening, why not just ask Joe Bloggs?

Because as you know perfectly well o wise one, he is a national figure with millions who respect him because of his position and ethics. If you are against what the government are doing you should be pleased with any moves against it instead of indulging in SWP style infantile leftism.

Archived