Labour introduced tuition fees/top up fees despite ruling them out in manif

We know Labour introduced them. I very much doubt Labour expected the Lib-Torys would build a policy on top of that which resulted in fees for a 3 year course averaging at £26k, and unlike current fees will saddle ex-students with the debt for much longer. A move towards exclusivity, falling attendance, institutions going out of business, wrecked local economies, university education provided by private companies etc... etc... I got all the facts about this thanks. The only thing this has going for it is it costs less per month and even that is a pathetic headline for the reforms - less per month but more debt and potentially decades of it. Your LibDems espadrille. They are doing all this.

Like you said in previous posts this was voted against by local LibDems. You were quite proud of that point. What has changed?

Of course none of those are facts.

It seems Labour have a little crisis of their own today:

Labour coup: secret letters reveal how Ed Balls plotted to overthrow Tony Blair

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/8566983/Labour-coup-secret-letters-reveal-how-Ed-Balls-plotted-to-overthrow-Tony-Blair.html

Will this damage Ed Balls career?

Not at all, if the thieving Parasites in Government can steal our money without punishment, I doubt a leaked Email will incur any comeback.

Regards

Angel.

Archived