Sainsbury's Online delivery nightmare!

Will that delivery man be delivering to other areas of Sheffield when it's up and running?

I think so. He had mentioned to me thatt he can deliver to other areas depending on how big is the order. At the moment he's covering S2 area and I use his services quite regularly, also there's more products on the website too. Plus you can pay cash on delivery as well, which is very convenient.

I've stopped using Pete until he gets a new van sorted out. He's a great bloke but this van doesn't half make it difficult to see what he's got.

Couldn't agree more but his website does the job though, he's got lot of products there I wasn't even aware he's stocking :hihi::hihi::hihi:

for me, Asdas mess up was fabulous for me..

I complained after 3 late deliveries and a fatty piece of pork..

the result- £10 credit to my bank account.. PLUS- 2 e- vouchers- one for £21 and one for £15. However..

the mooses didnt remove the vouchers from the online account for about 3 weeks.. which meant I had numerous free shops :D well worth the complaint

.....................as much as I hate shopping (except John Lewis!) I would never do on line shopping. I did read that more end more are reverting back to actually going to the supermarket, because of the problems some of the previous posters have had to put up with.

Very true. If I decide now to go and buy some clothes from say TopShop online, and they have a 70% off sale, which ends today, but they don't process my order until tomorrow, I won't be expected to pay 70% more for my clothes. Just because they don't do a same day supermarket delivery service, they shouldn't be charging extra for the things you have bought. I suppose this is where the 'No payment will be taken until your order is delivered' part comes in. If I buy clothes online, the payment is taken immediately, and theres not much they can do.

Guess we should all stop being lazy bums and go and do the shopping in person :)

but your not ordering clothes, your ordering food so its totally different rules, ie because of having to pick the shopping on the day of delivery. Commen sense

I have to disagree with you. If an item is sent to you and is sub-standard ASDA and Tesco will simply refund you the price of the product while you get to keep it.

We had a couple of crappy items a few weeks ago and we complained. We ended up with our money back and free replacements.

whats to stop u saying everythings sub standard and getting a refund for everything and keeping everything. Not calling u dis-honest but some people in the world would try it

whats to stop u saying everythings sub standard and getting a refund for everything and keeping everything. Not calling u dis-honest but some people in the world would try it

Nothing. I suspect that if there are a lot of items wrong/unsatisfactory they will contact you and send someone out to pick them up.

I wouldn't know. We have never had a lot of items wrong at the same time.

Nothing. I suspect that if there are a lot of items wrong/unsatisfactory they will contact you and send someone out to pick them up.

I wouldn't know. We have never had a lot of items wrong at the same time.

but if there was only 1 (expensive) thing wrong every time u did the shopping im guessing they wouldn't fetch just one thing but over time the "customer" would get "free" things

but if there was only 1 (expensive) thing wrong every time u did the shopping im guessing they wouldn't fetch just one thing but over time the "customer" would get "free" things

My mistake. I worded my older post wrong. I shouldn't have said free replacements. They don't send replacement items out. What i meant to say was you get to keep the items that were delivered incorrectly.

Archived