Plug Live Presents: Vintage Trouble FREE SHOW @ Forum 20/07/11

Plug

Vintage Trouble is a new band from Los Angeles with an electrifying sound steeped in classic soul, blues and rock ‘n’ roll.

Singer Ty Taylor calls Vintage Trouble’s music “primitive soul.” He says: “It’s raw, naked and hard-hitting – soul music with the balls of late ’60s/early ’70s rock ‘n’ roll.” The name Vintage Trouble is inspired by Taylor’s late father. “My dad lived the life of a bluesman,” the singer recalls. “He was wild.” The lineup is completed by Nalle Colt (guitar), Rick Barrio Dill (bass) and Richard Danielson (drums)

The band formed just one year ago, on February 25, 2010. Key influences include Otis Redding and Led Zeppelin. Handled by legendary band manager Doc McGhee (Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, KISS, Guns N’ Roses), Vintage Triouble are also booked by ITB worldwide (Aerosmith, Lenny Kravitz, Jamiroquai).

Vintage Trouble is a band that truly comes alive onstage. “Our shows are out of control,” Taylor says. “I don’t want people to come and watch – I want people to participate! I want to see them dancing. This music causes many sexual encounters – every night I see it happening!”

Vintage Trouble are set to release their debut UK albujm on the 25th July 2011. From the beautiful groove of “It’s Not Alright By Me” to the cdebut single “nancy Lee”, from the call to arms of “Blues Hand Me Down” to the epic “Run Outta You”, “The Bomb Shelter Sessions” is packed with infectious melodies, tight rhythms and a groove to die for – the perfect soundtrack to the Summer

Consumate live performers, Vintage Trouble are at their vibrant best on stage. Fresh off a full uk tour with Brain May, the band are set to support Bon Jovi across Europe in 2011 and are set to make appearances at Hard Rock Calling and Wireless festivals amongst others....

http://www.the-plug.com/events-and-tickets/live/vintage-trouble-forum

• 2 weeks later...

Due to circumstances out of the bands control, they are unable to attend the show on Wednesday 22nd June. Vintage Trouble will now play Forum on WEDNESDAY 20TH JULY.

One good thing is that all those people who were going to miss the gig because they were at Glastonbury will now be able to attend!

Please spread the news.

Thanks

Plug x

Archived