Egypt's Gladiator: Fight with Lion

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if he has any idea just how silly he has made himself look. Saying he is going wrestle it to the ground and force it in to submission but then turning up with a shield and spear after the lion has been fed a whole Donkey :roll:

I wonder if he has any idea just how silly he has made himself look. Saying he is going wrestle it to the ground and force it in to submission but then turning up with a shield and spear after the lion has been fed a whole Donkey :roll:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I know-what a crank, read what he plans to do next LOL

Al Essawy boasted he had trained for the bout by fighting dogs.

He added: "I think it's time we start celebrating genuine talent. For years we've been celebrating nothing but sex.

"I've taught children how to chew glass and pull cars with their teeth.

"I can raise a generation of super soldiers, I've jumped from ten-storey buildings, I've hung myself many times and have been repeatedly run over.

"So, when I say I have the intellect and strength to take a lion down, people should take me seriously."

Next he plans to fight two lions simultaneously, a gorilla or maybe even a shark.

Archived