Dr David Kelly . Why is his suicide a secret ?

Guest sibon
Same reasons why 9-11 cctv evidence has never been shown to the public.

Its would give the game away!

Ludo? Or Scrabble?

Or possibly Cluedo:suspect:

Ludo? Or Scrabble?

Or possibly Cluedo:suspect:

Attorney General Dominic Grieve has ruled out asking the High Court to order a new inquest into the death of weapons expert Dr David Kelly.

The scientist's body was found in woods close to his Oxfordshire home in 2003, shortly after he was named as the source of a BBC report casting doubt on the government's claim that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction capable of being fired within 45 minutes.

An inquiry by Lord Hutton in 2004 concluded he had committed suicide, but a campaigning group of doctors denounced it as a "whitewash", claiming the verdict was a cover-up.

In a statement to the Commons on 9 June 2011, Mr Grieve backed the original inquiry's findings telling MPs the evidence that Dr Kelly took his own life was "overwhelmingly strong".

He said: "There is nothing I have seen that supports any allegation that Dr Kelly was murdered or that his death was the subject of any kind of conspiracy or cover-up.

"In my view, no purpose would be served by my making an application to the High Court for an inquest, and indeed I have no reasonable basis for doing so."

Who are these doctors in this article ?

Guest sibon

Who are these doctors in this article ?

At a rough guess, they are all Doctors. And pretty good ones at that.

Who are you, by the way? You have a familiar posting style.

Guest sibon
Have you ever seen a plane hit the pentagon???

You haven't. And you haven't any evidence that one didn't, either.

Archived