Mole removal (not the furry animal)

They numb it and cut around it then stitch it, had it done.

But... if you wish to try yourself make sure everything is sterilized and let us know the result!

Of course I'll sterilise the scalpel. I was thinking if it looked a bit messy I could glue the cut together with superglue ... that's what it was invented for.

I've got this mole under my left armpit and it really annoys me! It's about the size of a nipple.

Do you think it'd be OK to cut it off with a scalpel?

I'm not bothered about a bit of blood or pain. :)

Just make sure you have the postcode put into your satnav of the Northern General Hospital before you start doing your own procedures.

Why can't you just go to the doctors?

Wrong sex, highness, it's Lin and who is Mr Mills?:hihi::hihi:

Oops ... sorry!

Anyway ... I'm pretty sure you're the owner Denlin Mills. :P

Can we get back on topic now before this thread turns into yet another tragedy? :rolleyes:

Just make sure you have the postcode put into your satnav of the Northern General Hospital before you start doing your own procedures.

Why can't you just go to the doctors?

It's hardly 'open heart surgery' is it! ... even I wouldn't attempt that on myself! :loopy:

What's the doctor going to do differently to me?

Oops ... sorry!

Anyway ... I'm pretty sure you're the owner Denlin Mills. :P

Can we get back on topic now before this thread turns into yet another tragedy? :rolleyes:

That's Dunelm Mills, highness, and I wish I did own it so maybe you should go to specsavers before you attempt to remove the mole - you might find it's not as big as you thought or not a mole at all:hihi::hihi:

Archived