Mole removal (not the furry animal)

I've got a mole under my left armpit too, in fact I call it my third nipple. If you have a go at this on yourself and it's a success, could you post a step by step guide, with photos or video?

That's what I thought. Hi Patti:wave:

Very supercilious! ... Ha ha! (not) :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'd have thought, judging by your avatar you'd be pretty interested in this thread!

You seem to have a very large mole growing out of your hand! :hihi:

Very supercilious! ... Ha ha! (not) :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'd have thought, judging by your avatar you'd be pretty interested in this thread!

You seem to have a very large mole growing out of your hand! :hihi:

Sorry alco, didn't mean to be impertinent. However I have to say that it's not my hand and it's a hedgehog not a mole:hihi::hihi:

Sorry alco, didn't mean to be impertinent. However I have to say that it's not my hand and it's a hedgehog not a mole:hihi::hihi:

Details, details! ... So you aren't the Mrs Mills of Denlin fame and now you're saying your avatar is a picture of a friend who has a hedgehog growing out of the palm of his/her (let's not make that mistake again!) hand?

I'd say that looks pretty serious ... wouldn't you? I'd hate to have to wipe my bottom with a hand that malformed! :gag:

Details, details! ... So you aren't the Mrs Mills of Denlin fame and now you're saying your avatar is a picture of a friend who has a hedgehog growing out of the palm of his/her (let's not make that mistake again!) hand?

I'd say that looks pretty serious ... wouldn't you? I'd hate to have to wipe my bottom with a hand that malformed! :gag:

No, I'm confused now. Is everyones avatar a picture of them? I've met a few forummers and none of them resemble their avatar

No, I'm confused now. Is everyones avatar a picture of them? I've met a few forummers and none of them resemble their avatar

Hem, hem ... this thread's about my mole removel quandry Lin, let's not forget that eh? :rolleyes:

love ... alco

Archived