Would it be cheeky to ask forumers to vote for my photo?

Yes. In that picture it all looks a bit cluttered. That view would have looked great at night. Just a bit much for the day time.

ok thanx for your input, but i doubt the health and safety wouldnt have let my hubby work on that place in the dark! :) but if anyone lives on the top floor of that building, (although their pic wouldnt have been taken from the rooflike mine was), it may be a smashing pic, taken at night :)

GF X

here it is, its a pic what was taken from the very very top of the City lofts building as it was coming to its completion, Its the view of sheffield, my hubby worked on building it and i gave him my lil digi cam to take the pic

That's a superb pic, but just be careful you don't get into trouble for using it. I took a cityscape shot from a similar tall building during construction a few years ago and had a solicitors letter from the owners warning me about using the photo for profit because it was taken on their property.

That's a superb pic, but just be careful you don't get into trouble for using it. I took a cityscape shot from a similar tall building during construction a few years ago and had a solicitors letter from the owners warning me about using the photo for profit because it was taken on their property.

oh dear, but it was before it was completed, but thanks for the warning, cheers alchresearch xx

Archived