Would it be cheeky to ask forumers to vote for my photo?

Smashing pic that! voted.

Have you got any more pics of the city in other directions from up there?

yes i have, i/we took 4+ in a kind of panoramic view,North south east west, i was going to have em all printed onto large canvas's. i set the resolution high on my pityful lil camera, unfortunatly theres only another as i lost the other two reformating this old tortoise of a computer a coupla years back.

regards

GFx

yes i have, i/we took 4+ in a kind of panoramic view,North south east west, i was going to have em all printed onto large canvas's. i set the resolution high on my pityful lil camera, unfortunatly theres only another as i lost the other two reformating this old tortoise of a computer a coupla years back.

regards

GFx

Any chance of getting the other photo uploaded somewhere so we can all have a look?

BTW you might also be interested in this competition.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=799021

Any chance of getting the other photo uploaded somewhere so we can all have a look?

BTW you might also be interested in this competition.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=799021

hiya, yes i can upload it to the same bing competition for you to view, i think its east of the one whats there, thought i could add my photo cos its already been uploaded to another comp, did want to look to greedy, suppose i could add the other one to the sheff one/

i alos have some of well meadow st and the old nags head on shales moor took 4years ago, still with my crappy didi cam :)

GFx (jo)

Archived