FAO: Powerleague/Pitz

Ok thanks, I'm not trying to be antagonistic but it would be nice to have some good pitches to play on.

It was mentioned to me that the current pitches are the same ones as laid originally in 96? I'm all for economy but that's a long time to any person.

2003-2004, that is now 8 years.

Think of the amount of football played on them. Its just about enjoying football, and its difficult there sometimes, especially when you have to watch where you run in case of going over on one of the bumps!

As previously said, the amount paid for a pitch, I would think some better facilities would be available, and safer fences.

Especially when you see the good pitches at another 5-aside football centre in Sheffield

hi there,

the pitches was all actually relaid approx 2003-2004

with the 7 a side pitch being laid a couple of years back 2008-2009

Cheers for that, it seems like a more likely time scale, still as mentioned above the volume of football that get's played there though would warrent a replacement of the turf. Hopefully one of the higher ups will get this information and go and see for themselves that the place is in need of a spruce up.

The 7-a-side pitch looks lovely, but is impossible to get on (that and we are tight)

I'll drop a email to the powerleague people on the website, or can Gametimex give me a contact email address at all with which I can take this discussion to them?

Archived