Why are newspapers full of sex scandals of the rich and not news

Do they? I can't remember being asked what I want. If anything, people are being told what they want.

You have a choice over your purchase of newspaper. There are papers that carry news rather than scandal / gossip.

Brainwashing

Conditioning

Distraction

:hihi:

Which ones do you read then ?

It doesn't matter what I read, it's the majority that read propaganda mixed with sex and celebrity scandal.

I do too also as it happens,it's a good way to keep up with what the "enemy" (our leaders) are up to.

And you get to see some half naked foxy ladies:love::hihi:

It doesn't matter what I read, it's the majority that read propaganda mixed with sex and celebrity scandal.

I do too also as it happens,it's a good way to keep up with what the "enemy" (our leaders) are up to.

And you get to see some half naked foxy ladies:love::hihi:

I would suggest 'the majority' take these newspaper stories exactly for what they are, a minority may be engrossed in the trivial celeb stuff, it's just light hearted relief for most, as you suggested !

This on RT news this morning is relative to this topic.

"Headline-grabbing gossip replaces news in US"

http://rt.com/news/anthony-weiner-media-frenzy/

"A Senator tweeting a teenager with a racy photo has overshadowed world news in the US, with some media putting the story ahead of the war in Libya and raging violence in Syria. It seems selecting scandal over news is becoming a US media trend."

"American television lives off scandals. Take Charlie Sheen, Lindsey Lohan with her endless trials, Schwarzenegger, now Weiner – the list is endless. And all of these scandals are really private matters, but they fill the news environment to such an extent that many ask whether gossip has replaced actual news in America"(end quotes)

Seems we are following in their footsteps doesn't it.

Archived