Are we not allowed to care anymore?

I think you maybe have to be a little more tuned in to what level your different friends have in your life. Some might want to keep in touch a couple of times a week. In which case, they'll text you on average as often as you text them.

<snip>

Just a thought. If someone's not texting you as often as you text them, personally I'd lay off the texts until they choose to text. Saves you getting hurt!

Great post!

Is this person an ex? Just just leave them alone if so. You can never be friends with an ex.

If not, this `friend` isnt worth your time.

I wondered that too, also wondered if this person is female and not getting the type of attention that she really wants and thinks that you are trying to keep things going by text.

• 3 months later...

I know it's digging up an old thread, but I followed the advise, haven't really text this person since... but we remained on FaceBook, commented on the odd status here and there (both have) but then out of the blue they have accused me of hacking thier FaceBook and email.... they claim they know for a FACT it was me, but when I asked for the proof they quickly changed the subject... now I did not do this, have/had no intention of doing it...

so I dunno... *shrug*

Archived