Im trying to find my oldest brother who got adopted

Hello my name is emma louise palmer and im 16 iv been try to find my brothers since i was 14 and found one which is called shaun palmer and also i have to sisters which i am not in contact with no longer but all i know is that my brothe is called mark and he is in his 20s and he got adopted around the age of two becouse my mother lindsey price did no longer want him i will be very happy with any advice of information people can give me thank u x

Hi Emma

I think you'll have more luck in other sections - either "Sheffield Discussions" or "History & Expats".

I could also be useful if you could tell people which part of Sheffield your mum came from.

For some reason, your mother has been mentioned on the forum before - other siblings searching for her???

Try genes reunited and see if he turns up on there? He might be on there already looking for you ?

well iv had a look on genes reuited and i know my brother shaun is trying to look but iv had no look and yes my mum has been mentioned by sister clare when she was trying to find her

Archived