Gordon Brown Wasted Billions

Every man Jack of them a set of wasteful, useless illegitimates who are safe on the knowledge that the country will give them a whacking pension despite that they ruin the country they are elected to govern.

I wouldn't trust that set of pudendae to sit the right way round on a toilet.

Steady on Swan Vesta, pudenda serve a very useful purpose, the gentlemen in question (I use the term 'gentlemen' very loosely) do not.;)

Whereas Cameron & Co just give it all to their friends. Still, what are friends for?

Which friends do they give it too. Do you have proof of this. Which cloud cuckoo land do you live in.

Accept the facts for what they are, Gordon Brown actually caused all the problems we are having with his spendthrift attitude its all there in black and white.

starting with the dome at a billion quid plus all the maintenance in the following years. i wonder just how much and on what did they #uc# up,i did read that they wasted billions on computer systems that didnt work, i thought you paid for stuff when it was delivered and put in place not before. i'm tipping he gets a 'board' job with the french energy co.

Which friends do they give it too. Do you have proof of this. Which cloud cuckoo land do you live in.

Accept the facts for what they are, Gordon Brown actually caused all the problems we are having with his spendthrift attitude its all there in black and white.

They are the Eton old boys, it's always been the same under the tories, history shows it if you'd like to look back.

The GB thing, that makes about as much sense as you do. GB was not was not the cause of the problem. This is a worldwide issue of which the the UK played a very small part. The recession was caused by the banks using stupid practices brought about through deregulation of the banking industry, which was implemented in 1980 under Thatcher.

They are the Eton old boys, it's always been the same under the tories, history shows it if you'd like to look back.

The GB thing, that makes about as much sense as you do. GB was not was not the cause of the problem. This is a worldwide issue of which the the UK played a very small part. The recession was caused by the banks using stupid practices brought about through deregulation of the banking industry, which was implemented in 1980 under Thatcher.

You wouldn’t believe it if GB told you personally that he messed up.

Ed Miliband admits Gordon Brown made mistakes on economy

Gordon Brown admits 'big mistake' over banking crisis BBC

Gordon Brown confesses he made mistake over financial regulation

Gordon Brown has admitted he made a "big mistake" on financial regulation before the banking crisis that plunged Britain into recession.

Gordon Brown admits for the first time on Wednesday that he made mistakes that contributed to the financial crisis.

Prime Minister Gordon Brown has admitted that he made mistakes which contributed to the financial crisis.

Dear oh dear Mecky. We've taught you this before but your goldfish memory keeps kicking in doesn't it?

Go back and look at what you wrote down at the beginning of term. You don't want to get held down for another year or the smaller children will really tease the big boy in class.

Dear oh dear Mecky. We've taught you this before but your goldfish memory keeps kicking in doesn't it?

Go back and look at what you wrote down at the beginning of term. You don't want to get held down for another year or the smaller children will really tease the big boy in class.

If I'm wrong, why are you so worried, it's no reflection on your views?

I never said he didn't do things wrong, I said he wasn't responsible for the global financial crisis.

See thread title, it isn't about whether he's responsible for the global financial crisis, it's about whether he wasted £billions, which without doubt he did.

Archived