Should we change a name for a film?

what makes you an expert on my values? Are yours higher than mine or different? How incredibly rude you are.

On a final note, please avoid watching Planet of the Apes.

I know Planet of the Apes is fiction unlike the Dambusters raid by 617 squadron RAF

I wasn't likening the two films, I was ridiculing your black and white thinking and lack of understanding of someone else's point of view.

You admit to ridiculing, and you call me rude

I don't understand the dustbin mentality that allows people like you to accept any blatant false representation of our recent history.

Isn't it funny that certain posters only complain of historical revisionism when it takes away another excuse to use racist insults. Coincidence?
There you go again any opportunity to play the race card.:loopy:

I know Planet of the Apes is fiction unlike the Dambusters raid by 617 squadron RAF

I wasn't likening the two films, I was ridiculing your black and white thinking and lack of understanding of someone else's point of view.

You admit to ridiculing, and you call me rude

I don't understand the dustbin mentality that allows people like you to accept any blatant false representation of our recent history.

Dustbin mentality? Please elaborate on this. False representation of history? Is it though? Are you misunderstanding what films are? I watch a lot of war documentaries and if they were misleading I would be angry but films I very rarely expect to be accurate.

That said, Tombstone (cowboy film) actually follows the sherrifs reports and uses dialogue that was reported at the time. The town is also historically accurate. The rest is stretching truths and imagining what may have taken place. I enjoyed that film.

Are you riled up because you think people will believe that the film is a docudrama/mockumentary? As for your belief I will watch any old rubbish and accept it you are wide of the mark. I love films and I also write, act and make films and I hope no one watches some of the films I have made and believes them or I may be in trouble.

And of course you'd believe it was true.

ahhh here we go with your literal views of everything. Actually that post was tongue in cheek, although he did claim to have the best voice in the world and he was also playing up to the media image of him.

If people disagree with you why do you just resort to schoolboy tactics?

You are wrong.

no you are.

I said it first.

Yeah but I said it louder....................

Archived