Longley boys club

jcelli

did you attend or help out at longley boys club. my father used to be youth worker. i used to run the junior club

hi jcelli

i helped out at longley junior club in about 1983/1984. it was mixed - boys and girls. is that when you ran the junior club?

hi jcelli

i helped out at longley junior club in about 1983/1984. it was mixed - boys and girls. is that when you ran the junior club?

yes that's when i ran the junior club. we used to meet on a wednesday and every child under the age of 13 was welcome we used to do weekends away and generally provide activities. including a large inflatable.

yes that's when i ran the junior club. we used to meet on a wednesday and every child under the age of 13 was welcome we used to do weekends away and generally provide activities. including a large inflatable.

i can't be sure but i think it was on a monday night that i helped.

did you used to go to st thomas church crookes and do you remember any of the other leaders?

Archived