Longley boys club

jcelli

i can't be sure but i think it was on a monday night that i helped.

did you used to go to st thomas church crookes and do you remember any of the other leaders?

i do go to st thomas church crookes. leaders were me, sue, rosie, ann, john l, john a, and and a couple of chaps i cant remember one young man from fulwood and another who died young

i do go to st thomas church crookes. leaders were me, sue, rosie, ann, john l, john a, and and a couple of chaps i cant remember one young man from fulwood and another who died young

that's amazing! you used to give me and another girl, judith, a lift. is there any way i can contact you privately - email/phone?

that's amazing! you used to give me and another girl, judith, a lift. is there any way i can contact you privately - email/phone?

i got your pm but as i'm new on the forum they said i cant pm you yet, so will do when i'm allowed (after iv posted so many posts). i'm sophia, used to go with judith and you gave us both a lift

i got your pm but as i'm new on the forum they said i cant pm you yet, so will do when i'm allowed (after iv posted so many posts). i'm sophia, used to go with judith and you gave us both a lift

i also remember the leaders you mentioned. are you in touch with any of them?

i also remember the leaders you mentioned. are you in touch with any of them?

the only leader that i have some occasional contact with vie her mother is ann. let me know when you can use the private space

I used to go to Longley Boys club when it was in longley junior school, we used to play 5 a side in the hall great fun. Huys like Al Bluminstock Fred Furniss Pat Wood Terry Hancock. It later moved to the site on Shirecliffe road where it lost its appeal to me. Good days though

Archived