What are the worst tattoos you've ever seen?

I agree theres some horrible tattoos but to generalise and say others wouldnt employ "women" with tattoos is a bit sexist or men for that matter,I have a degree and a good job,I meet people as part of my job and in no way shape or form does it stop me doing a good job.Tbh I really cant be bothered with people who go on about tattoos,its my personal choice and very rarely come across many who dont think im not good enough.

Only thing thats stopped me getting one is that i've never seen any design that I know I won't look at in 10 years and won't regret permanently etching on my body. That and I rather like not having one. Makes me the minority these days

Add them to the list of tattoos that have been done to death and aren't cool any more

What I don't understand is how they were cool to start with; a star is hardly imaginative. Why would you want a random, meaningless shape tattooed onto your body forever?

Archived