What are the worst tattoos you've ever seen?

I'm an individual I have a tat? Tats on ya face, neck show you have a screw loose. Tats on hands look stupid when you get older. Tats on ya bod better be spelt right and have a theme or you just look like a sketch pad. Like trophy dogs tats don't make you hard or tough.

I'm an individual I have a tat? Tats on ya face, neck show you have a screw loose. Tats on hands look stupid when you get older. Tats on ya bod better be spelt right and have a theme or you just look like a sketch pad. Like trophy dogs tats don't make you hard or tough.

I seem to remember a young woman who had 'Kelly Holmes' done in big letters across her shoulders, only they missed out the 'L' and she looked like an advert for an estate agents.

What really annoys me are those people that basically have a tattoo instead of a personality. You know the type, they seem to think that having a tattoo in some way makes them interesting and daring or so help me god 'spiritual'!

No, it's not 'spiritual' or 'deep', and this doesn't make you a 'free spirit' - it's a japanese tattoo that probably means 'knob head'

Sorry but I'm warming to my theme here. In actual fact I think it's really only acceptable to have a tattoo if you were in the navy or prison or a very hard gang!

What really annoys me are those people that basically have a tattoo instead of a personality. You know the type, they seem to think that having a tattoo in some way makes them interesting and daring or so help me god 'spiritual'!

Like those wimmin who have a dolphin? Yeah, you see a lot of those on the Manor and Wybourn...

I was once in the classic rock bar (no longer in existence) admiring the bloke stood in front of me who sported the most amazing mohawk , it was on closer inspection that I noticed that he had 'endangered species' tattooed on the side of his head.

I remember reading once of a girl not long back who had 50 stars tattooed on her face, her father went ballistic.

Archived