What are the worst tattoos you've ever seen?

For the people who say women with tattoos are gross , does the same apply when they have lost babbies and want foot prints or an angel or other tat to remember their baby? Same as any tat to remember lost loved ones? Dont generalise and make out its only tramps and chavs.

Why dont people take time to get to know a person before jumping to closed mind, silly conclusions.

For the people who say women with tattoos are gross , does the same apply when they have lost babbies and want foot prints or an angel or other tat to remember their baby? Same as any tat to remember lost loved ones? Dont generalise and make out its only tramps and chavs.

Errrr, yes. I don't like tattoos full stop, it doesn't matter what the tattoo is for.

I am getting my 2nd tattoo done friday, and cant wait.

I once knew someone who's tattoo obviously made sense to them.

All I remember of it was a feather on it and thinking back now remember it reminded me of a squashed pigeon. :roll:

I also hate people like other day my friend had wish and hope written on her wrist for example. She had them done because she always has hopes and wishes.

But I hate when people have things like Love, Honour,Obey, Happiness, Peace, honesty ect when it don't relate to that person.If I had words I would have, Honesty, bitch, Love , beware and doormat lol

Archived