Where to go for short break?

They asked for a short break. not a short breaking in.

Haha!

Thanks everyone! i was thinking York, may give that a go. Although Chester sounds good, i know they have got a zoo so might drag him around there ! x

Castleton is ideal.. Its not far away from Sheffield. The Castle Hotel is lovely to stay in. The rooms have 2-person jaccuzzi baths (on request) and the bar is lovely, with open fires etc.

Plenty of places to wander round in Castleton. You can go walking, look in the little shops, visit caves etc.

It's perfect for a romantic 1 night stopover.

Castleton is ideal.. Its not far away from Sheffield. The Castle Hotel is lovely to stay in. The rooms have 2-person jaccuzzi baths (on request) and the bar is lovely, with open fires etc.

Plenty of places to wander round in Castleton. You can go walking, look in the little shops, visit caves etc.

It's perfect for a romantic 1 night stopover.

I'll second that!

• 3 weeks later...

Were gonna York! Wish i had of listened to rude boy tho and booked accommodation earlier, only place we could get in was a £171 a night hotel and that was the cheapest available! All other places fully booked! Thanks everyone....

In July its mine and my partners anniversary, so wanting to do something but don't know what!

It will only be from like the saturday morning until sunday tea time as we have a baby and don't want to leave him longer than that!

Has anyone any ideas what we could do? Wanting to go somewhere nice, but not just somewhere to go out and get drunk (boring i know but im and mum now and it doesn't interest me much anymore lol)......

Would be really greatful for some ideas cus im really stuck!

Thank! x

Lybia.

Lybia is nice.

Archived