Trooping the Colour -isn't it the same every year?

Trooping the Colour is on once a year. True it is a bit boring but whatever its tradition so something for people in to the monarchy.

Saturday Kitchen is yet another bloody cooking show! Although this one seems to be on permanently forever until the entire UK is too fat to turn the TV on.

Being outbid by commercial channels.

Exactly,i don't want a full days play just half or an hour of uninterrupted high lights would be good...

As for Trooping the colour it's my sons regiment next year so hopefully i'll be there not watching on tv.....

It show the discipline that our society lacks. Its should make a real citizen of our great country very proud. And our enamies know why we kick their asses so effectively. Ra Ra to our armed forces. The Queen could smile a bit more mind.

It show the discipline that our society lacks. Its should make a real citizen of our great country very proud. And our enamies know why we kick their asses so effectively. Ra Ra to our armed forces. The Queen could smile a bit more mind.

yep but she was tapping her foot lol........

This isn't meant to be an anti-monarchy thread so much, as a rant about coming back from walking my pooch to sit down to my usual fare of Satuday Kitchen, which I didn't see because it had started at 9.00am. so they could put Trooping the Colour on.

From what I can see, it is exactly the same as it was last year and the year before so is there a need to show it live and bugger around with the schedules to do this?

John X

You sure ?

Archived