United's coaching staff

Why is it that when United buy players they never seem to fit in and are rubbish, but, when we get rid of them they perform for other teams? For example the midfield kid who went back to Swansea and will probably be playing in the Premiership next season.

well thats easy mate the players are probley not settled or they been played out of position just like jamie ward was last season then he went to derby on loan played in the right position he plays and was banging goals in same with billy sharp look how well he has done at doncaster united are doin a couple of bad choices with players but its life and we have to accept it

Ha Ha, I wish you all the best with this thread as I posted the same thing a few weeks back and it wental mental with a lot of posts and views.

Unfortunately it touched some of the more sensitive nerves of some of the more sensitive people and got pulled.

Good luck in your attempts for a civiliised discussion.

Ha Ha, I wish you all the best with this thread as I posted the same thing a few weeks back and it wental mental with a lot of posts and views.

Unfortunately it touched some of the more sensitive nerves of some of the more sensitive people and got pulled.

Good luck in your attempts for a civiliised discussion.

Remember .......... It’s Not What You Say, It’s the Way You Say It!

Players out of position I guess is a good excuse for why some players under performed. Although I think with Britton, Howard and Harper it was our style of play that meant we probably never saw the best of them in midfield.

Although all in all it shows that over the last few years is that United chew good players up and spit them back out. Only top quality adaptable players e.g. Jags and Beattie could perform constantly in a Blades shirt. It doesn't help though that when players are doing well and someone comes waving a cheque book we seem to sell sell sell.

Players out of position I guess is a good excuse for why some players under performed. Although I think with Britton, Howard and Harper it was our style of play that meant we probably never saw the best of them in midfield.

Although all in all it shows that over the last few years is that United chew good players up and spit them back out. Only top quality adaptable players e.g. Jags and Beattie could perform constantly in a Blades shirt. It doesn't help though that when players are doing well and someone comes waving a cheque book we seem to sell sell sell.

100% agree mate spot on

Archived