Best Buy arrives in Rotherham

went yesterday, its crap. nice store though . way too much money put in that store for that area.

recently bought harmon kardon sound stick III from amazon £99 delivered. bestbuy charging £139.99 .

and on way out one bloke standing at exit door gobbing off how things werent as cheap as he expected and he was dissapointed LOLLL too funny and PC WORLD / COMET opened up desperately trying to claw come customers back .

i think with this internet generation you got to be a fool not to use internet to purchase electronic goods and use hotukdeals to find a code to get even more money / quidco / free delivery off it.

I went to parkgate today, there was nowhere to park at that side of the car park, and people were queueing to get in, in my experience electrical shops are much of a muchness, just go to one of the others its all hype, i wouldn't queue to go in a shop:loopy:

I went to parkgate today, there was nowhere to park at that side of the car park, and people were queueing to get in, in my experience electrical shops are much of a muchness, just go to one of the others its all hype, i wouldn't queue to go in a shop:loopy:

I think people were queuing because there was also a concert going on and it was a first come first served as to who got to see the concert. I don't think the queue had anything to do with folk wanting to shop there.

Anyway, I am not sure if the UK do the same as in the US, but over there you can download Best Buy discount vouchers to use in store. There are some great savings to be made, but as usual it is a case of shopping around first.

I think people were queuing because there was also a concert going on and it was a first come first served as to who got to see the concert. I don't think the queue had anything to do with folk wanting to shop there.

Anyway, I am not sure if the UK do the same as in the US, but over there you can download Best Buy discount vouchers to use in store. There are some great savings to be made, but as usual it is a case of shopping around first.

Thre was queue for alisha dixon concert

The concert was going on in the car park next door, the queue was at the door to the store, plus this was later in the afternoon the main part of the concert was at 12.30 - and was alexis jordan not alesha dixon

Archived