CSCS card Training

hi guys i did my cscs test today and passed so i though i would give a little insight on the questions as i tried to find free revision material on internet but they all charged. so hope this helps.

4 questions on what colour fire extinguisher puts out different types of fires.

5 questions on chemicals and there effects on humans and the environment.

6 questions about if someone asks you to use tools or vehicles that your not trained to use.

the rest were just general knowledge and common sense

ie: if a vehicles reversing do you?

A) stand behind it B) guide the vehicle back

C) move a safe distance from the moving vehicle

D) stay where your are and let the vehicle hit you

hope this helps

I passed years ago I thought it was a money making racket, 80% of the questions were ridiculous, like if you have rodents on site do you

a, take a large cat to work

b, take a small amount of food

c, send for the council enviroment

this was just one of the questions at the test.

hi guys i did my cscs test today and passed so i though i would give a little insight on the questions as i tried to find free revision material on internet but they all charged. so hope this helps.

6 questions about if someone asks you to use tools or vehicles that your not trained to use.

hope this helps

Please tell me you don't need revision to answer questions like this. You would have to be a complete moron not to answer this correctly !!!

The questions are randomly thrown up, I saw these questions when I was `revising` for mine and when it came to the test, I only got one fire extinguisher question.

As stated above though, if you fail this you`re a moron. For a test like this you should have to get 40/40, not 35.

im having trouble finding a job because my cscs as run out so somebody told me if i went down to the social security office they would put me through it and they said they could but id have to go on a weeks english and math course before it. god as it changed that much and got that harder since i last took it phew

• 6 months later...
The questions are randomly thrown up, I saw these questions when I was `revising` for mine and when it came to the test, I only got one fire extinguisher question.

As stated above though, if you fail this you`re a moron. For a test like this you should have to get 40/40, not 35.

We also can find official book and CD of the CSCS test and helps a lot to pass the test.

I found this website saying about the CSSC revision material:

http://www.constructioncard.co.uk/cscs-revision ;)

hope this helps

Please tell me you don't need revision to answer questions like this. You would have to be a complete moron not to answer this correctly !!!

Your answer is?

Archived