CSCS card Training

Thats not really the true the government brought to try and stop non-english speaking workers from getting on building sites.

If you believe that then you are easily led imo. The CSCS cert is just one more stealth tax. If it was really to test a persons knowledge of health and safety on site, it would last forever. It's not like you will forget health and safety.

• 2 months later...

I realise how bad this looks, joined today and first post but..

I also thought there was a lot of money being taken off people that could use the money better themselves and put a site up with info on where to book the test direct and save money. there is also some free revision stuff and test questions. No sign up, no cost. If this is classed as spamming then please remove this post but lots of people have told me they have saved a fortune by reading my cscs site. constructioncarduk.com

kev

• 2 months later...

can anyone tell me where all the cash goes from taking cscs tests £17.50 for test £30.00 for card I asked the same question to a woman on the phone when paying for my card she went straight on the defensive giving me loads of bs it cant be going back into the construction game cos its worse than ever so who is creaming all the cash from the cscs tests?

• 5 months later...
can anyone tell me where all the cash goes from taking cscs tests £17.50 for test £30.00 for card I asked the same question to a woman on the phone when paying for my card she went straight on the defensive giving me loads of bs it cant be going back into the construction game cos its worse than ever so who is creaming all the cash from the cscs tests?

You'll find a lot of the money goes on "administration", hence why I setup a free site with free information and mock questions and answers.

Unfortunately many companies out there profit through the CSCS scheme to the detriment of the working man.

• 1 year later...

Archived