Festival/concert/gigs Idiots

Due to forum rules on abusive language I have had to tone now what I actually think of these people.

However, to all those who throw bottles, pints, rubbish whatever in the crowd at Festival and gigs, you are total and utter losers.

Grow up, get a life, you don't need to throw things at people to have fun at a concert.

Its all part of the fun. Just take it on the chin, or get a seated ticket.

Yep' you fall into the category I originally described.

Although, being fair I'd like to give you a chance to explain how throwing a bottle into a group of people adds to the fun? If you can ill apologise and maybe take it up myself.

Yep' you fall into the category I originally described.

Although, being fair I'd like to give you a chance to explain how throwing a bottle into a group of people adds to the fun? If you can ill apologise and maybe take it up myself.

Boo hoo. You got hit with a plastic bottle in an environment where everyones emotions are on a high and enjoying themselves. I suggest `Last night at the proms` for your next `gig`.

Archived