Festival/concert/gigs Idiots

Boo hoo. You got hit with a plastic bottle in an environment where everyones emotions are on a high and enjoying themselves. I suggest `Last night at the proms` for your next `gig`.

Why not just type "There isn't a good reason to do it" instead of writing all that irrelevant rubbish?

And I've already pointed out I've not been hit by anything, your obviously one of those that thinks you have to experience something to be able to talk about it. Which unfortunately is a sign of being thick :-( boo hoo

Boo hoo. You got hit with a plastic bottle in an environment where everyones emotions are on a high and enjoying themselves. I suggest `Last night at the proms` for your next `gig`.

As a festival and gig goer for many years I have witnessed the effects of these morons 'enjoying themselves'. You cannot excuse high emotions when the expense is somebody suffering a broken nose or having to spend the rest of the day smelling of some lout's urine.

Some people think they have a right to 'enjoy themselves' by ruining the experience for those around them. If this sort of behaiviour occured at a football match the public would be up in arms.

I was once at a gig where the liquid thrown went over the mixing desk and knocked out the whole sound system, so the band had to go off for half an hour while it was repaired.

That's a really great way to enjoy yourself at a gig, isn't it?

I was once at a gig where the liquid thrown went over the mixing desk and knocked out the whole sound system, so the band had to go off for half an hour while it was repaired.

That's a really great way to enjoy yourself at a gig, isn't it?

This happend at a Madness gig at the arena a few years ago. Loads of people threw beer into the air as the band took the stage and the sound went halfway into the bands third number. There was no point to it at all, the band left the stage for half an hour and everybody got increasingly fed-up while they dried the mixing desk out.

I've noticed that the mixing desk at the Academy has a plastic sheet covering it now.

I'm sorry, it's not part of the fun, or the atmosphere. it's just bloomin idiotic.

At a Macabees gig at the Leadmill a few years ago, someone threw a glass back into the crowd, it hit this guy stood next to me on his cheek, smashed and cut his cheek and his ear. I offered to take him to hospital there and then, (it looked really nasty) but he just said he was ok (he wasn't)

At a stereophonics gig someone was throwing a car wheeltrim like a frisbee and car tyres and that really frightened me as that could break your neck. And at another one I had to embrass a man by shouting "put your penis away now dirty *******" as he was about to wee everywhere infront of him which would have included on me!

Even waving fags at a gig irritates the hell out of me.

It's very simple.

*Drink your beer you've often paid £4 a pint for.

*Watch the gig, you can dance and sing (but don't do that in my ear or knock me about either please.) Don't throw anything.

*If you need the toilet go to them or find a bush if you are outside and the queue is massive.

We all enjoy it and go home happy.

Archived