Looking for someone!

JESUS.

Not a wind-up. I've just been cooking and had portable tv on with limited channels on it, so forced to watch Songs of Priase for a short while.

Well I got to watchin all them people singing and worshipping and I thought wouldn't it be nice to believe.

I'm not taking the micheal, I really would like to find the spritual bliss these people seem to have found. Just I don't feel it.

JESUS.

Not a wind-up. I've just been cooking and had portable tv on with limited channels on it, so forced to watch Songs of Priase for a short while.

Well I got to watchin all them people singing and worshipping and I thought wouldn't it be nice to believe.

I'm not taking the micheal, I really would like to find the spritual bliss these people seem to have found. Just I don't feel it.

My parents went to church religiously as did I before I was old enough to make my own mind up. I got to know many of the church goers and believe me they didn't have spiritual bliss.

Are you sure you're not confusong spiritual bliss with excitement at appearing on the TV? (It's something of a cliche that attendances at churches appearing on Songs of Praise increase dramatically the week of filming.)

Archived