Costa dorada-spain

Hi all after getting fed up of spending silly ammounts for a week in skeg we decided to book to go abroad next time.

We are booked to go to a hotel situated between salou and cambrils for a week all inclusive.

we land in barcelona and leave from barcelona

We go in a few week, am looking foward to the sun, miserable weather here.

just wondered if anyone has been to this area in spain?

Did you have any good experiances?

I was told by my travel agent there is a theme park there?

And it's near barcelona so thought might be worth looking round there.:wink:

Whats anyone else know about these areas ect?

I have 4 kids going my 2 sons age 9 and 13 , my daughter 3 and my best friend who is coming daughter age 11 :help:

As long as there enough to keep kids entertained im happy.

:hihi:

yes i have been a couple of times to salou and cambrills

do u mean reus airport? thats the closest

the theme park is port aventura, i havenet been but im sure u will find someone on ere that has

cambrills is really nice it has a big marina thats u can walk around on and look at the fab boats, the buses in this area are really gud too so i wouldnt hire a car cos u dont need to, from the airport if its reus u are going to u can get on the shuttlebus book on internet

u will find lots to do and there is a place called Karting Salou, u can get a free bus to this in salou look out for info in hotels and tourist place for this

yes i have been a couple of times to salou and cambrills

do u mean reus airport? thats the closest

the theme park is port aventura, i havenet been but im sure u will find someone on ere that has

cambrills is really nice it has a big marina thats u can walk around on and look at the fab boats, the buses in this area are really gud too so i wouldnt hire a car cos u dont need to, from the airport if its reus u are going to u can get on the shuttlebus book on internet

u will find lots to do and there is a place called Karting Salou, u can get a free bus to this in salou look out for info in hotels and tourist place for this

Thanks and your a star :D, iv been abroad before but my partner and friends have not.:roll:

I have been majorca quiet a few times but this aint majorca. And I so hope they are not depending on me to know everything and not get us lost :help:

Hi all after getting fed up of spending silly ammounts for a week in skeg we decided to book to go abroad next time.

We are booked to go to a hotel situated between salou and cambrils for a week all inclusive.

we land in barcelona and leave from barcelona

We go in a few week, am looking foward to the sun, miserable weather here.

just wondered if anyone has been to this area in spain?

Did you have any good experiances?

I was told by my travel agent there is a theme park there?

And it's near barcelona so thought might be worth looking round there.:wink:

Whats anyone else know about these areas ect?

I have 4 kids going my 2 sons age 9 and 13 , my daughter 3 and my best friend who is coming daughter age 11 :help:

As long as there enough to keep kids entertained im happy.

:hihi:

THere's a lovely walk along the front from Cambrils to Salou!

Before going to Port Aventura check out prices as you quite often get good deals on the second and third day.

lol well enjoy we did and we going again a week tomoz!

Must be good if you are returning, I found some stuff on theme park supposed to be amazing the rollercoaster my mates will love lol

Hopefully before they start the sangria, found out about park here.

Can't wait to see my kids faces awww

http://www.portaventura.co.uk/portaventura-furius-baco

I booked us tickets to

prices are not bad with a 2 consecutive day pass for disabled being £21.75 and a adult pass for 2 consecutive days being £42.63

Then kids being £33.93

So kids will love his they also have aqua park as well as theme park

Archived