Jet centro phone number and ideas

Thinking about buying a two bed with car parking space in the Jet Cetro building.

We have a small issue/problem re parking space.

Does any one living in area or building have views on block and how good parking is?

Does anyone have contact number for Tom the caretaker so we can phone him.

Is this a good building to buy to let in.

All help and views appreciated.

Stephen

I have lived in Jet Centro since it was first certified. I really like living there, my flat has a really nice vibe about it. I haven't had any problems with noise in that time (10 months.) The only time I hear anyone is when they are in the hallways (guess the doors aren't soundproofed). I am often surprised by how much I can hear other peoples music and TVs when I step outside my flat into the landing. But nothing inside.

Don't know about buy to let as I own/live in my flat. However, the building seems to be well occupied now.

Parking is not always fantastic - although I have never struggled to park at the front, the rear or in the sofa shop that closed downs car park, I have had some vandalism. Most recently at the weekend when someone ran over the top of my car (yes, really - why oh why is this necessary?) I've also had a window smashed and the bonnet jumped on.

Not trying to put you off and to be honest vandalism is a similar problem at weekends when parking in the city centre (ie at West One where I used to live.)

Originally posted by shoegal

Not trying to put you off and to be honest vandalism is a similar problem at weekends when parking in the city centre (ie at West One where I used to live.)

Shoegal, is this the West One basement carpark you are talking about or parking outside in the street?

My parking concern was that my parking space is squeezed into the top right hand corner and looked a bit difficult to get into!

I hope people in Jet Centro park sensibly!

I am concerned to hear about damage to cars parked outside. I hpe everyone reports this damage to the police in order to increase their crime figures! I know I would.

im tryping a Freedom Of Information request to them tonight requesting information on how many crimes have been reported outside the block in the last year!

Originally posted by spicey

Shoegal, is this the West One basement carpark you are talking about or parking outside in the street?

Parking outside Jet Centro - never had any vandalism problems inside the West One car park - different story parking in the Division St car park though. Did have problems with people parking in my space - v annoying :mad:

Originally posted by shoegal

Parking outside Jet Centro - never had any vandalism problems inside the West One car park - different story parking in the Division St car park though. Did have problems with people parking in my space - v annoying :mad:

I haven't reported it - I hadn't even thought about doing so but good point. Will do in future though.