A1 (M) from Doncaster

You posted saying "you got away with it what more do you want?"

He/She just wanted clarification on it....you didnt answer the question she was asking

Clarification from us! Lol. Don't do it again was my answer which means the op was in the wrong and answered the question. And for the 2nd time what's your opinion on this?

Clarification from us! Lol. Don't do it again was my answer which means the op was in the wrong and answered the question. And for the 2nd time what's your opinion on this?

Check out post 3 - i think that clearly states my opinion - doesnt it ?

Hi abelly.

If you go on to google and type in Map of the A1 at Doncaster (you will see a map appear on the right hand side.)You can left click+hold+drag the map around). On this map you will see the stretch of road that you were on, together with the section before and after.

Some parts of the road are dual carriageway status, and others motorway status. It then reverts back to dual carriageway again, then back to motorway status, so it would be easy to make an error. The part where you joined used to be dual carriageway status but now appears to be motorway status.

I should mention that although some helpful advice is at times given on the Sheffield forum, there are times when the posts & comments only serve to reflect erroneous thoughts of some of the forum members, as you can observe.

Hope that helps. ;)

Hi abelly.

If you go on to google and type in Map of the A1 at Doncaster (you will see a map appear on the right hand side.)You can left click+hold+drag the map around). On this map you will see the stretch of road that you were on, together with the section before and after.

Some parts of the road are dual carriageway status, and others motorway status. It then reverts back to dual carriageway again, then back to motorway status, so it would be easy to make an error. The part where you joined used to be dual carriageway status but now appears to be motorway status.

I should mention that although some helpful advice is at times given on the Sheffield forum, there are times when the posts & comments only serve to reflect erroneous thoughts of some of the forum members, as you can observe.

Hope that helps. ;)

It clearly states on the signs - all non motorway traffic to exit at the appropriate junction plus the signs are blue rather than green - so pretty straight forward really.

It clearly states on the signs - all non motorway traffic to exit at the appropriate junction plus the signs are blue rather than green - so pretty straight forward really.

abelly made an error.

Archived