White kids with jamaican accents?

ok i'd never heard of the 'dutch east indies' til i went to st maarten, where a few of the locals referred to it as just that, but then they talk their own lingo even though it was english and very 'slangy' - ps most beautiful island i've ever been on, a text book paradise even, going off topic but had to say it :|

It certainly beats the 'paradise' the youths in the OP inhabit :hihi:

I lived the early years of my life in Burngreave and the " innit " was not something I remember as a West Indian phrase. I've always thought of it as being a Pakistani or Asian thing :confused:

I thought it was yorkshire?

When puss belly full im seh rat batty bitter

try watchin certain jeremy kyle shows

Why....why.....WHY?????

It has to be the worst programme that has EVER been on telly! Not because of the guests but because of the host!! What a prize winning nob Jeremy Kyle is!!

They weren't going for an inverview though. I think the majority of people change how they speak and act specifically for an interview. I know I do.

Why,you should act as you are,don't put it on for special reasons,you soon get caught out.

Why,you should act as you are,don't put it on for special reasons,you soon get caught out.

You are at an interview to impress, not to be yourself.

e.g. Someone that swears a lot, shouldn't go in to an interview swearing. It's common sense.

I don't walk around wearing a shirt and tie, but I will wear it to an interview. Same applies for the way I speak, I will adjust it specifically for the interview that I am attending.

Archived