White kids with jamaican accents?

In all fairness though. I don't think they are speaking like that in order to try and impress people who post on the Sheffield Forum, so it makes no difference whether we think they shound stupid or not.

You may as well say that corrupt dictatorships aren't trying to impress Amnesty International so it makes no difference what they think about the treatment of political prisoners.

We are all entitled to opinions on things.

Were they?

I was a youth in the early 90's but as I lived in Manchester I missed this phenomenon - it's always happened there, it's sound.

I remember it. it were back in the Brit-pop years when the manchester bands were well wicked man. We were all madfurit man, madfurit. Nice one man, nice one, madfurit.:hihi:

You may as well say that corrupt dictatorships aren't trying to impress Amnesty International so it makes no difference what they think about the treatment of political prisoners.

We are all entitled to opinions on things.

Yes, I know.

Is this the most stupid thing ever?

I do accept that there are times when a certain accent is popular with the youth, in the early 1990s the youth were trying to speak with Manchester accents, which is fair enough

HOwever, am I getting old, or do white kids with jamiacan accents just sound stupid?

Agree, they need to be taken out of our society and re-educated and not let back in until they have learnt the English language. BONEHEADS.

Is this the most stupid thing ever?

I do accept that there are times when a certain accent is popular with the youth, in the early 1990s the youth were trying to speak with Manchester accents, which is fair enough

HOwever, am I getting old, or do white kids with jamiacan accents just sound stupid?

Jeremy kyle cases you mean.

Archived