White kids with jamaican accents?

I think it is, like almost everything on here.

Agreed !

But surely, the black kids who talk Jamaican would sound just as silly if you suspected that they'd never actually lived there and adopted the accent?

I saw it. It was quite amusing. Innit bruv. :hihi:

Innit, innit, init, now see how long we can talk over each other with out actually listening to each other....Arghhhhh, it drives me mad !! WHY ???:loopy:

:hihi:

Btw, I'm a woman , who just loves Bruce . :-)

I saw it. It was quite amusing. Innit bruv. :hihi:

I saw it this afternoon on catch up after a friend rang me! It was horrendous. The 4 young people did not have Jamaican accents, they sounded unintelligible, and even more stupid than they probably are. So aggressive and repetetive. Are they allowed to speak like that in school?

Would this be what one calls gangsta, innit? :cool:

Is this one of those threads for the outraged, frothing, (middle aged but dead from the waist down) Fail reading, splenetic blue rinse lot to get their knickers in a twist about youth culture?

Yes!

Welcome Halibut!:)

Agreed !

But surely, the black kids who talk Jamaican would sound just as silly if you suspected that they'd never actually lived there and adopted the accent?

Probably, who knows, I don't see what the problem is anyway.

I saw it this afternoon on catch up after a friend rang me! It was horrendous. The 4 young people did not have Jamaican accents, they sounded unintelligible, and even more stupid than they probably are. So aggressive and repetetive. Are they allowed to speak like that in school?

Would this be what one calls gangsta, innit? :cool:

Someone actually phoned you to put jeremy Kyle on? :hihi:

Nor me, It's just the current trend that'll become dated one day.

EDIT: Innit!:D

fo shizzle

When I was a youth everyone talked like a darlek or a muppet, so i'm sure they will grow out of it.

Archived