White kids with jamaican accents?

because its the first time i've heard white people speaking like that legitimately and not trying to put on like little chavvy faggots do - cappiche ?

There is white people in Jamaica who do speak like this but how/why do the trash in uk want to speak like it god never knows.

Why do white people in Indonesia all speak like Bob Marley, it's very odd.

because its the first time i've heard white people speaking like that legitimately and not trying to put on like little chavvy faggots do - cappiche ?

I think Stan's asking why people in Indonesia would have West Indian accents, it's on the other side of the world to the Caribbean.

It's all about culture, a lot of these kids listen to rap or grime music. They imitate what they hear because they think it is cool. Nothing wrong with that!

I used to speak to people from the Philippines through my old job and they all spoke in American accents when speaking English because they are heavily into american films and culture.

I think Stan's asking why people in Indonesia would have West Indian accents, it's on the other side of the world to the Caribbean.

Ok thanks for pointing that out bf - the Dutch East Indies ( St Maarten ) is in the caribbean, same as Haiti and Puerto Rico as thats the three places i visited, wonder why he mentioned Indonesia ?

Ok thanks for pointing that out bf - the Dutch East Indies ( St Maarten ) is in the caribbean, same as Haiti and Puerto Rico as thats the three places i visited, wonder why he mentioned Indonesia ?

Ah I know what you're getting at 0114, there are Caribbean islands which were/are Dutch colonies-St Maarten being one of them, but as far as I know the 'Dutch East Indies' refers just to Indonesia, which was also a Dutch colony before WWII.

Ah I know what you're getting at 0114, there are Caribbean islands which were/are Dutch colonies-St Maarten being one of them, but as far as I know the 'Dutch East Indies' refers just to Indonesia, which was also a Dutch colony before WWII.

ok i'd never heard of the 'dutch east indies' til i went to st maarten, where a few of the locals referred to it as just that, but then they talk their own lingo even though it was english and very 'slangy' - ps most beautiful island i've ever been on, a text book paradise even, going off topic but had to say it :|

Archived