Cameron wants to bring back fox hunting

if the house gets a free vote, unlike last time and it still goes through then that is right. if the house repeals the ban, then so be it.

So if paedophilia was made legal, it would be ok would it, as long as it had been passed by a free vote in the commons?

So it's not just Tories who " become sadistic torturers of small defenceless creatures." ?

No just as most people who work for the stock exchange aren't (all) private schoolboys. But an "awful lot" are.

You know what they say about birds of a feather?

No just as most people who work for the stock exchange aren't (all) private schoolboys. But an "awful lot" are.

You know what they say about birds of a feather?

So you're just generalising then to try to prove some sort of point..or give some sort of impression of a group of people..? What you're really saying is that some people from different walks of life like to hunt foxes...? Doesn't quite have the same ring to it does it? What's your stance on angling?

if the house gets a free vote, unlike last time and it still goes through then that is right. if the house repeals the ban, then so be it.

It was a free vote last time.

But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

You've obviously not read this thread. There was a free vote last time and the bill got cross party support.

It was a free vote last time.

But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

You've obviously not read this thread. There was a free vote last time and the bill got cross party support.

I too thought it was one of those three-line whip votes (enforced by the leadership) but after being corrected by max and rosyrat I accept it was a free vote and so now see no need for another free vote.

So you're just generalising then to try to prove some sort of point..or give some sort of impression of a group of people..? What you're really saying is that some people from different walks of life like to hunt foxes...? Doesn't quite have the same ring to it does it? What's your stance on angling?

My experience of the (actual world) is that the majority, the (majority) of those in favour of blood sports are middle to upper twits, with low emotional intelligence. That is just a fact of my experience. And it’s a fact borne out by most people's experience of anti hunting and the supporters in the "countryside alliance". So in this case a "generalisation" is completely congruent with the landscape of actual experience.

So is completely legitimate. The existence of one, ten or a hundred fox hunters in shell suits does not disprove the rule does it?

As for angling, if it floats your boat fine. But I think we have advanced a little further up the filogenetic evolutionary scale when we are talking about ripping a Fox to shreds aren't we?

I think most people would agree that if you look into a fox’s eyes you can discern a creature of similar sentience. I can’t say I have ever been moved whilst looking at a carp!!

My experience of the (actual world) is that the majority, the (majority) of those in favour of blood sports are middle to upper twits, with low emotional intelligence. That is just a fact of my experience. And it’s a fact borne out by most people's experience of anti hunting and the supporters in the "countryside alliance". So in this case a "generalisation" is completely congruent with the landscape of actual experience.

So is completely legitimate. The existence of one, ten or a hundred fox hunters in shell suits does not disprove the rule does it?

As for angling, if it floats your boat fine. But I think we have advanced a little further up the filogenetic evolutionary scale when we are talking about ripping a Fox to shreds aren't we?

I think most people would agree that if you look into a fox’s eyes you can discern a creature of similar sentience. I can’t say I have ever been moved whilst looking at a carp!!

So you're now accepting that people from many walks of life like to hunt? I think you're also suffereng from fluffy bunny syndrome..ie it's OK to kill something cold and scaly,which just also happens to be a sport enjoyed by millions, yet furry animals are a no-no...where do you draw the line?

Archived