Cameron wants to bring back fox hunting

I didn't say in any area you did. I said that the restriction is justified if it prevents one person from inflicting direct harm on another.

Liar you said:

"It is a fundamental human right to choice in any area which does not impinge on the rights of other human beings."

The suffering of a cow may be regrettable, but that is not as harmful as the removal of a person freedom of choice where that choice does not cause (direct harm to another).

Again this exact argument applies to fox hunting and is an argument against criminalisation.

Liar you said:

"It is a fundamental human right to choice in any area which does not impinge on the rights of other human beings."

Again this exact argument applies to fox hunting and is an argument against criminalisation.

You are quoting out of context to bias the perception of what is being advanced. A person is free to choose where that choice does not impinge upon the rights of others human beings. That is true, but on balance when more harm is done on the majority perception of any activity it can and is, criminalised.

And don't call me a liar again, unless you are prepared to do so to my face. There's a good lad.

Before the fox is dead its tail is cut off and the blood smeared on children's faces. No one could deny this is child abuse. Yes they could. Wiping a childs face with mothers spit is child abuse.

We have a useless Prime Minister who attacks the poor, the disabled and the elderly. Enjoys seeing animals suffer and is a child abuser. No this is a ridiculous statement to make. You are in fact making a libellous statement which is an illegal act.

What a disaster as a human being Cameron is.

http://www.conservativesagainstfoxhunting.com

Apparently there is now a minister for hunting and shooting. Wonder how much he is being paid...out of our taxes. If this is true then he will be paid much the same as other ministers.Just because you are against something does not mean that others are in favour and that a minister should be paid for doing a job

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1279562/Tories-plan-scrap-foxhunting-ban--Lib-Dems-facing-split-free-vote.html

Well, that is one bit of good news. Hurrah for fox hunting and personal freedom.

No I haven't I believe Fox hunting should remain illegal.

Your inability to understand that the argument you just posted doesn't support your belief (a belief which it seems increasingly clear is based upon emotion not reason) doesn't magically change the logic of the argument you posted.

That's an odd argument, you might as well say that paedophiles have no moral objection to what they do, so let them get on with it.

Think you need to read the exchange with Rowan22 before taking it out of context with paedophiles.

Your inability to understand that the argument you just posted doesn't support your belief (a belief which it seems increasingly clear is based upon emotion not reason) doesn't magically change the logic of the argument you posted.

Are you are clone of flaming jimmy? Do you honestly believe you can escape from the total lack of logic and intelligence of your position by telling me it is me who doesn't know? You are a crank!

Or another objectivist taking his lead from the rest of the "Randroid" brain dead who deliberately cause conflict because they too brainless to appreciate arguments which can't be reduced to their level.

If you are so challenged that you can't tell the difference between a value judgement and a matter of objective fact I think you should finish your A levels before pontificating about things you don't understand.

Archived