Cameron wants to bring back fox hunting

That's only sampling those who read the forum though which is probably going to be biased towards urban dwellers I suspect.

Although I think there would be a majority against it 80% does seem a little high.

80% of Sheffielders disagree with Cameron. That could be related to anything. If it was indeed 80% country then I'd be listening to it!

Never said it was an official poll. It just proved the 80% against to not necessarily be true.

Cameron has pledged yet again that he wants to bring back fox hunting. This, despite the fact that 80 % of the country are against it. Please support Tories against Fox hunting.

http://www.conservativesagainstfoxhunting.com

How dare one of our democratically elected representatives promise to give a democratic free vote to the rest of our democratically elected representatives. :rant:

If a poll was taken from those of us who actualy live in the Countryside, not in a city then the polls would give a different result. I believe the "official poll" is around 50/50 anyway. As an ex chicken keeper, Charlie can be more than a pest, more like a killing machine. They will kill 20 for the "fun" of it only to take 1 away. That's fact, not propaganda. They are not the cudlley things you see on telly, more like a giant size rat.

Regards

Angel.

Cameron has pledged yet again that he wants to bring back fox hunting. This, despite the fact that 80 % of the country are against it. Please support Tories against Fox hunting.

http://www.conservativesagainstfoxhunting.com

good old davey boy....and catch the one that had our guinea pigs away...tell the men in red coats..there are loads on our estate....sheffield 12....welcomes you...

Archived