Cameron wants to bring back fox hunting

I don't understand why someone wants to get their jollies out hunting, especially in such a cruel way.

Glamrocker - how is money a measure of intelligence.

Neither do I, but I'd wager there are quite a few things I don't fully understand. Doesn't mean they should be banned because of it.

I don't understand why someone wants to get their jollies out hunting, especially in such a cruel way.

Glamrocker - how is money a measure of intelligence.

dont knock it until you tried it;) its a great day out for all the family,nature, fresh air, horseriding and a few drinks....

If a poll was taken from those of us who actualy live in the Countryside, not in a city then the polls would give a different result. I believe the "official poll" is around 50/50 anyway. As an ex chicken keeper, Charlie can be more than a pest, more like a killing machine. They will kill 20 for the "fun" of it only to take 1 away. That's fact, not propaganda. They are not the cudlley things you see on telly, more like a giant size rat.

Regards

Angel.

WRONG. Polls of country bumpkins have also shown that there is a majority against there, too.

How dare one of our democratically elected representatives promise to give a democratic free vote to the rest of our democratically elected representatives. :rant:

Shouldn't you have added "again" at the end of your rant as our representatives have already had a free vote and it was against hunting?

Interestingly, support for hunts has gone up since the ban which indicates that more people are in favour of the less inhumane form of hunting. The Cuntryside Alliance should be careful what they ask for as it is likely that support will fall off should the Act be repealed.

I used to go fox hunting but since the ban I have taken to punching rabbits in the face. It isn't as much fun but we have to catch them without dogs to help us and we get rather drunk first. The first one to punch a rabbits face clean off is the winner and has to buy the drinks.

You can engage in this sport in your back garden but don't use a neighbours rabbit. They will sue you if they see it happening, or you send them the link on youtube.

Archived