Cameron wants to bring back fox hunting

I'm not surprised at all. Most of the people I know who work in the mental health arena readily accept that repression of feeling leads to sadism and manipulative control masked as reason.

So as a Tory whose ideas come direct from idealism which denigrates anything which can't be

used as a vehicle for power. It's not surprising that the followers become sadistic torturers of small defenceless creatures.

It would actually do the younger people good to see the delight they take in watching a Fox torn apart by the hounds. Quite an apt metaphor for the way they see the world isn't it?

if the house gets a free vote, unlike last time and it still goes through then that is right. if the house repeals the ban, then so be it.

So if the "House" voted to repeal freedom of speech you would blithely go along with that as well....?

I'm not surprised at all. Most of the people I know who work in the mental health arena readily accept that repression of feeling leads to sadism and manipulative control masked as reason.

So as a Tory whose ideas come direct from idealism which denigrates anything which can't be

used as a vehicle for power. It's not surprising that the followers become sadistic torturers of small defenceless creatures.

It would actually do the younger people good to see the delight they take in watching a Fox torn apart by the hounds. Quite an apt metaphor for the way they see the world isn't it?

So you reckon all hunt supporters are Tory?

So if the "House" voted to repeal outlaw freedom of speech you would blithely go along with that as well....?

Since freedom of speech is a freedom under constitutional law, it would be repealed not outlawed.

Unless you're saying that it isn't a freedom which is under the auspices of political power in the first place, which I agree with it being inalienable.

Archived