Adult swimming lessons

hey karl

i think when you gave me a quote it was proving expensive compared with big companies ie ponds forge most would go with that option . i know yours is a one on one services not sure wht you think . i still would be interested but not at that price i just needed one on one to otne up

currently the prices i quoted you are the same but as i said i am looking into setting up my own swim school and am currently setting things up...if it were 1-2-1 tuition you were wanting though we could probably come to some arrangement ..if you could explain what tuition you need

• 2 months later...
currently the prices i quoted you are the same but as i said i am looking into setting up my own swim school and am currently setting things up...if it were 1-2-1 tuition you were wanting though we could probably come to some arrangement ..if you could explain what tuition you need

Where do u do the swimming lessons Karl?

Archived