Which language would you choose?

Lingua mea  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Lingua mea

• Aramaic
    • Xhosa
    • French

OK, so the world has decided that we're going to have a single common language (very common in my case).

There are three choices and none of them is English or Chesterfield.

1. Xhosa

2. Aramaic

3. French

Xhosa has all those clicks to learn but it has a certain rhythm and your dancing might improve.

Aramaic is the language of Jesus so we'd all be a bit closer to heaven with everything we said.

French might seem like the easy choice but could you live with the gloating from the other side of the water?

Choose well, you will be stuck with it.

I did both French and Spanish at School, and since I left I've pretty much forgotten most of both.

However, I would love to learn Japanese, and one day I'd even like to visit Japan (I have a bit of a "thing" for Oriental women :love: )

French because I learned it a bit at school but wouldn't mind learning Russian - Spanish is supposed to be easy to learn, por favor:hihi::hihi: At least that's impression I had at school in the 1960's. We had three levels. The brightest learned Latin, intermediate French and lower end Spanish

Archived