Honeymoon's, september 2011

Where is good to go for a honeymoon for me and my future wife in september, we will be both 24 and want to have as much of a good time/fun possible while we are on our honeymoon for 4 days without the kids. ?

Congratulations hun

Cant think of anywhere to suggest but i suppose it ought to be in this country although you could go abroad in that length of time to spain etc....I suppose it would depend on how much you wanna spend.

Have a word with that Dad of yours and get em to have the kids for the week the tight ass....(if its not your Dad thats having em then apologies Pattheblade :) )

Congratulations hun

Cant think of anywhere to suggest but i suppose it ought to be in this country although you could go abroad in that length of time to spain etc....I suppose it would depend on how much you wanna spend.

Have a word with that Dad of yours and get em to have the kids for the week the tight ass....(if its not your Dad thats having em thank apologies Pattheblade :) )

Ye it is my dad lol, a week would be nice but dont want to leave the kids to long. Were looking at spain/portugal/canaries.

any of them would do.

Thanks hun

Ye it is my dad lol, a week would be nice but dont want to leave the kids to long. Were looking at spain/portugal/canaries.

any of them would do.

Thanks hun

Barcelona is suppose to be nice but not been personally - good nightlife apparently (group of my girlfriends went on an hen do and they def enjoyed it). You should be able to get some decent flight prices too.

Have fun whatever you decide :)

Barcelona is suppose to be nice but not been personally - good nightlife apparently (group of my girlfriends went on an hen do and they def enjoyed it). You should be able to get some decent flight prices too.

Have fun whatever you decide :)

Barcelona is fantastic but it can be very tiring as you have to put the effort in to get to see all the sights, so not sure it's a honeymoon type place.

Have you thought of glamping?? Theres some awesome places you can go to and rent for a long weekend..

http://www.canopyandstars.co.uk/find-a-place

Specifically the Ekopod in Cornwall & their Long Boat just off Regents Park.

Most of their rentals have double to king sized beds on proper bed frames, linens and places to cook & shower (in private, no pay for 5 minutes of hot water shower stalls). The Ekopod actually has a hot tub, which is heated when lighting the stove to cook.

Where is good to go for a honeymoon for me and my future wife in september, we will be both 24 and want to have as much of a good time/fun possible while we are on our honeymoon for 4 days without the kids. ?

Amsterdam - Fantastic city for a couples honeymoon, especially seeing as you don't have long...

Archived