US Citizen Accused Of Being Israeli Spy

CXC3000 you obviously live in another country...

Nope; live in the good 'ol UK :)

I looked through your postings (all of them hate the Jews posts)...

You're getting mixed up with murderous Zionists, and Jewish people; 2 very different things.

...and the times that you are online.....why did you pick Sheffield or do you do post this type of hatred on any forum that you can find?

No reason at all.

It's a pity that you cannot bring down your hated to a comfortable level to have a discussion because that's how forums work. One person has an opinion or raises a question and the other then answers it.. your anger is tangible and I find that if someone has lost their moral right in a discussion then they usually resort to childish name calling and refuse to answer anything where they can be seen as wrong.

There are many pro-Zionist posters on here that refuse to listen to reason and logic. Why aren't you admonishing them (instead of the ones that do talk with clarity) ? - sounds pretty hypocritical there, HJ.

these are the angry threads:mad: that you started http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/search.php?searchid=16190091 it's an endless attack of hatred on a website designed for Sheffield people....?:loopy: You do post on other websites with your same attitude of hated....are you aware of the law on religious hatred and incitement?...I'm sure that you are!;) the link above shows your intention simply by the volume of religious hatred for one group that you produce and how relative it is on a Sheffield forum in England

Archived